Big Changes History Alive 2015

History Alive was the first re-enactment event I attended and up until 2015 I had attended with just the one group and displayed the Regency period. 2015 brought some changes:

  1. I joined a Victorian group (my favourite time period).
  2. My original group decided on splitting the weekend into 2 periods - Regency (Saturday) and Queensland Suffragettes (Sunday) 
 I had some decisions to make:
  1. Was I going to spend the weekend with just one group or
  2. Split my weekend up between the 2 groups and/or
  3. Do I re-enact 1 or 2 periods depend on what I decide at 1 and 2.

The end decision was Victorian for the Saturday and Queensland Suffragettes for the Sunday.



Photos by Beth A and Lynne C resp.

I will post a separate entry with details of each day.

Comments