The past 2 1/2 months in pictures...

Starting with History Alive:



 (this is ma boy)



Rained Saturday night and our tent held up beautifully.

Irish Dance #3:



Nearly killed me again, but got it all done.

Bedroom makeovers:

G's room - red, pink and black



  Photos don't show the colour very well.

My room







Regency dinner (I actually cooked the main meal of beef and roasted vege ragout, fried pototo slices and cauliflower in cream sauce):



I also made a set of graces for a friend (no pic though).

Now I am makeing Irish dance #4.  It is for the younger sister (and I just couldn't say no) but it is a beginner dress so is A LOT simplier.

Next will be 15th century costume (if I have time) for an event on the 20th August.


Comments

  1. G's room looks lovely. It's amazing how fast she is growing up...

    And your little side table is a thing of beauty. I wonder, would you notice if it suddenly went missing? ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment