There is a reason

I was showing a friend my LJ (which also means my blog as I keep both in sync) yesterday and I noticed that it has been (nearly) 2 years since my last post.

 Well there are a few fairly good reasons.... marriage separation.... new house.... grown children graduating.... 2 overseas trips to the UK.... loss of my beloved dad and of course LOTS of costuming. So life has been busy.

 In my costuming world it has been pretty full on, too many to post photos so here is a quickie movie snapshot of most of the costuming I have done over the past 2 years.





This year is looking HUGE for me costume wise, here is my list so far:

Commissioned wedding dress
Effie Trinket
Ouat Regina/Evil Queen
1915 dress (100 year anniversary of Gallipoli)
Victorian swimmers
Victorian hunting outfit
Late Victorian suffragette
15th century Italian wardrobe
2 Bridesmaids dresses (vintage)

There are also a number of events for re-wear as well.

Lets see how I go posting the next update

Comments

  1. You've been busy and look to be even more busy this year! I loved seeing the video of all the costumes! More posts this year please so we can see all the detail! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't I know it. It's going to be a full year and I am nervous and excited. I should post more as I have the app installed on my phone and iPad so no excuses.

      Delete
  2. Why did I not know you had a blogspot as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, possibly as it was fairly new and I haven't posted for 2 years. It's basically the mirror of LJ anyway. So you have one too?

      Delete

Post a Comment